Press Release – 2015/3/16
Tripp Lite’s USB Tablet Charging Stations Charge,
Sync and Secure Up to 48 Tablets
Chicago, IL (March 16, 2015) — Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced a line of tablet charging stations. The new charging stations charge, sync and secure up to 48 tablets and feature USB charging ports that provide up to 2.4 amps (12 watts) per port. With the convenient USB sync uplink port, users can easily configure, back up and restore tablets using a host computer. Sturdy steel construction and a locking door keep tablets safe without interfering with charging.
USB Tablet Charging Stations
- Secure and organize 16, 32 or 48 tablets, including iPad® and Android™ models
- Provide syncing and high-speed USB charging (up to 2.4 amps per port)
- Automatically match each tablet’s top charging speed
- Mount to wall or deploy on desk, table, counter or floor, with support for optional rolling casters, a reversible handle and stacking configurations
- Prevent theft and tampering with locking steel door and side panels
- Provide flow-through ventilation to prevent devices from overheating while charging
“As tablet use increases across diverse environments like business, education, healthcare and retail, charging and storing these high-value devices has become a real concern,” said Craig Watkins, Tripp Lite Product Manager. “Our new tablet charging stations offer secure storage, charging and syncing of devices that represent a significant investment for many organizations.”
For more information on the charging stations, visit: Tripp Lite USB Tablet Charging Stations.
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 90 years. Tripp Lite´s innovations include the world’s first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers, and the world’s most trusted premium surge suppressor—the Isobar®—with more than 19 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 3,000 different products, including UPS systems, rack systems and cooling solutions, PDUs, PowerAlert software for enterprise-level system management and control, surge suppressors, KVM switches, cables and connectivity products, inverters, power strips and notebook accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide.